Friday 3 June 2016

By the sea



   The theme for this week's challenge at Creative Corner is 'Just for men' and I imagined them messing about with boats.
   I matted and layered paper from The English Paper Company's All Aboard paper pad onto black card and then white. Using off cuts from other papers in the pad I attached three strips across the lower half of the card and added a black peel off sentiment to the centre of the lowest strip.
   The main image is from Stamps Away Pilkington Country Scenes set 2 of stamps. After colouring it using Promarkers I cut it out using a Spellbinders large deckled rectangle die. Before attaching it to the card I outlined the edges using a black Promarker pen.

   I would like to enter this into the follwoing challenges:
   Dragons Lair Designs - one for the guys
   4 Crafty Chicks - masculine
   Addicted To Stamps And More - anything goes
   Crafting With Friends - anything goes
   Through The Purple Haze - use a die and/or punch

10 comments:

  1. Love the ocean scene or anything that is related to the ocean. Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The paper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cool guy's card! I love it and it makes me want to stick my toes in the sand. :) Thanks for playing along at ATSM AG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...love your coloring,amazing it is...so glad you join us at ATSM these week...Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, LOVE the scene. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, I love your colouring and the die cuts are super. What gorgeous background paper as well!! Thank you so much for entering the Through the Purple Haze (Use Die Cuts and/or Punches) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how clear your pictures are. Mine aren't that clear. Your coloring is simply fantastic and so are the papers you used. A wonderful masculine card. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Masculine Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Mary! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab fab fab I love it Jacqui DLD

    ReplyDelete